ONLINE PAYMENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the online payment facility.
By using the online payment facility, you are confirming acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, then do not proceed with the online payment.
All payments are subject to the following conditions: -
- Your payment will normally reach our account two days after you have paid. We cannot accept liability for any payment that does not reach the correct account due to you quoting the incorrect account number or personal details.
- We cannot accept liability where payment is refused or declined by the card provider for whatever reason.
- Should your provider decline payment, we are not obliged to bring this to your attention. You should check with your card provider that the payment has been processed through your account.
- We will not be liable for any damages arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials of information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal basis and whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds where applicable will only be made to the debit/credit card account used for the original transaction.