We understand the emotional, financial and legal issues of family and children matters, and advise people in a wide range of family matters.
We know that a relationship breakdown can be very upsetting for both adults and children and so we encourage a practical and soothing approach to legal problems within families.
We take our time to get to know our clients as individuals. We never treat one case the same as another. We ensure our clients’ cases are dealt with care and attention so that we can provide the best possible outcome.
We offer an initial fixed fee interview of £100 plus VAT with no time limit.
We will give you a detailed estimate for each stage of the matter.
Legal aid is rarely available for family matters.
We can help with:
- Child maintenance
- Child residence, contact and specific issues
- Civil Partnerships
- Divorce, judicial separation, nullity of marriage and termination of civil partnerships
- Injunctions – non-molestation, asset-freezing and protection from harassment
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Separation and maintenance agreements
- Sharing/splitting of assets including property and pensions
- Transfer of tenancy
Contact Anna Patsalides today on 01442 430 900 to discuss how we can help you or email email@example.com