The NHS is responsible for paying care home fees for people in care partly for medical reasons. If you have been paying care home or nursing home fees you may be able to get a refund or get the NHS to pay the fees in future.  Families can apply on behalf of relatives if they have passed away.

We can help you on a no win no fee basis.

Everyone needing long-term care because they are ill should be individually assessed for their care needs first and not whether they can pay.

Britain has nearly half a million care home residents and only around half are paying their own care home fees. 

NHS continuing healthcare may be available to you if your need for care relates to your health.

Our initial assessment is free and will help you to decide whether to make a claim.

The process of claiming a refund goes through many stages including a local NHS meeting, an appeal hearing before the national NHS and then the Parliamentary Ombudsman. If it is still not resolved then the case may be taken to the High Court.

We will do everything we can to achieve a positive result for you and will be there for you every step of the way.

If the claim is successful the person, or the estate (if claiming for someone who has passed away) will receive payment from the NHS.

Talk with a Lawyer

If you are considering care home refunds and would like to find out more before committing then please make an appointment online for a free initial phone consultation.

I would like to see:

Or contact Robert Males today on 01442 430 900 to discuss your situation or email