PERSONAL INJURY REFORMS COURSE
This course looks in detail at the personal injury reforms following the Government’s announcement on 23 February 2017.
Topics covered include:
- Small claims limit and running small claims profitably
- Small claims track procedure
- Restriction of general damages in soft tissue claims
- The tariff system
- Extension of fixed costs to all personal injury work
- Increase in value of claims covered by fixed costs
- Update on funding and costs.
The course material includes model funding agreements. The cost is £200 + VAT including lunch, with a 10% discount for subsequent delegates. The course runs from 10.00am to 4.30pm and carries 5.5 CPD hours.
This subject is also covered in my new book – Personal Injury Small Claims, Portals and Fixed Costs – which can be ordered here.
Please select the course you would like to attend: